We recommend that quality power steering hoses are used when installing the RetroRack power steering kits. Power steering hoses are subjected to high levels of vacuum and pressure and standard hoses may collapse or burst under these extremes. RetroRack has put together a power steering hose kit to save you time and money.
This kit is suited for a Power steering filter with barbed ends such as the Magnefine Filter supplied in the RetroRack bolt in kits.
Included in the Kit:
• High pressure Line - 1m Stainless steel braided Teflon lined hose -6AN
• -6AN Silver straight fitting for Teflon hose
• -6AN Sliver 90degrees fitting for Teflon hose
• Return line - 1m Stainless steel braided hose -6AN
• -6AN Silver straight fitting for braided hose
• -6AN Sliver 90degrees fitting for braidedhose
• Hose clamps for barbed inline filter
The stainless steel hoses require assembly.
Power Steering Hose to Pump Kit - Suit Barbed Filter
- Product Code: PSPL-IFBL
- Availability: In Stock