Converting the stock front suspension of your 1960 to 1977 Ford/Mercury to coil-over shocks is now a simple bolt-on procedure. Our exclusive modular shock-tower-adapter system and spherical-stem assembly gives you a choice of stock or lowered ride heights and can be used for a broad variety of vehicles and performance applications. The tower adapter and lower crossbar replace the factory shock mount and lower spring perch respectively. Lightweight billet-aluminum VariShock coil-overs are available in 16-position single-adjustable or 256-combination double-adjustable versions and provide 7-1/2” of suspension travel. Choice of spring rates range from 450 to 850 lb/in., suitable for street-friendly ride quality to larger-vehicle handling performance. A second set of different rate springs can also be selected as an option for tuning purposes. Kits include shocks, springs, tower adapters with reinforcement plate, mounting hardware, and spot weld removal tool.
Optional Tower caps also available.
- Bolt-in installation with TCP or OEM upper control arms
- Year/model specific modular shock-tower adapters with choice of stock or lowered ride height
- Greaseable spherical-stem upper shock mount
- Heavy-duty urethane-bushed lower crossbar
- Available in 16-position single-adjustable or 256-combination double-adjustable versions
- Works with TCP shock tower brace
Front Bolt-On Coil-Over, Single Adjustable - Fits 1964-66 Mustang and various Ford/Mercury models from 1960-77.
Applications: Comet 60-65, Comet 71-77, Cyclone 64-65, Falcon 60-65, Maverick 70-77, Mustang 64-66, Ranchero 60-65
- Adjustable-valve shocks
- Tower adapters with Reinforcement plate
- spot weld removal tool
- Choice of ride height range and spring rate
- Mounting Hardware