2 mounting Clamps are required to mount the rack. Click here to see our range of clamps
Available for customers to buy as an individual item so that it can be retrofitted by rotating each individual component into almost any vehicle.
Customers and fabricators can now manufacture there own mounting brackets to suit almost any application.
The RetroRack is unique because it is the only rack & pinion steering system in the world where every main component: The Pinion Housing, Valve Housing, Drag Link & Cylinder Barrel can be rotated 360º degrees and locked into desired position. This innovative and unique feature resolves tight fitments and mounting issues previously experience with other steering racks.
• Full 5 Axis CNC machining of every component from high strength T6061 Billet.
• 6.5 inches of rack travel.
• No cast or welded components providing the ultimate in strength and safety.
• Helical cut 4140 chrome moly rack bar and flame hardened with over a 1 inch O/A diameter.
• Every component is ED Coated which providing corrosion resistance and requires no polishing.
• RetroRack exceeds global engineering and Australian Design Rules (ADR) standards.
•Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The CSS - Conventional Short Series is a traditional design, therefore it has no draglink. This steering design, pulls the steering from each end instead of the center like the CTO.
This design is perfect for vehicle fitments which have a ball centre that match the RetroRack dimensions located on page 66.
The CSS is limited to fitments in some vehicles as the ball centre is fixed unlike the CTO which has an adjustable ball centre design.
CSS Conventional Short Series (End Take off Design has 6 ½ inches of rack travel.
Full Billet CNC including the Cylinder Barrel, Pinion Housing & Valve Housing with NO castings or welded components.
Highly Polished then ED Coated which eliminates repolishing and provides the ultimate protection from harsh conditions.