RetroRack have engineered a powersteering rack and pinion bolt in kit for the Chevy Camaro. This bolt in system replaces the original steering box and idler arm set up. The RetroRack is unique because it is the only rack & pinion steering system in the world where every main component: The Pinion Housing, Valve Housing, Drag Link & Cylinder Barrel can be rotated 360º degrees and locked into the desired position. This innovative and unique feature resolves tight fitments and mounting issues previously experienced with other steering racks.
• Full 5 Axis CNC machining of every component from high strength T6061 Billet.
• 6.5 inches of rack travel.
• No cast or welded components providing the ultimate in strength and safety.
• Helical cut 4140 chrome moly rack bar and flame hardened with over a 1 inch O/A diameter.
• Every component is ED Coated which providing corrosion resistance and requires no polishing.
• RetroRack exceeds global engineering and Australian Design Rules (ADR) standards.
•Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The Retro Rack CTO (Center Take Off) is a world revolution in Universal Rack and Pinion design. Every component is designed to rotate 360º degrees providing the ultimate in steering fitment flexibility and steering Geometrics.
Features of the Bolt in Kit:
Full Billet CNC including the Cylinder Barrel, Pinion Housing & Valve Housing with NO welded components.
Natural machine finish on all bolt in kits.
All Bolt in Kits come with detailed Installation Instructions
Matching RetroRack Custom Steering Columns (LHD) available
70-82 Camaro Bolt in Kit RHD
- Brand: retrorack
- Product Code: 887
- Availability: In Stock